Why put your life on hold while you wait for treatment?
Choosing Benenden Hospital as a private patient means that you can rapidly access safe treatment by our specialist consultants and enjoy our state-of-the-art comfortable facilities, allowing you to get back to your active life as quickly as possible.
A range of consultations are available, with specialities including:
- Hernia repair
- Gall bladder removal
- Ear, nose and throat
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis
- Menstruation disorders
- Cervical screening
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction
- Knee arthroscopy
- Bunion surgery
- Carpal tunnel release
- Slipped disc
Free consultations are available between 1st March and 14th April 2017. Remember to quote WHY WAIT for your free consultation.
- Free consultation offer applies to self-funding patients booking an initial consultation with a consultant at Benenden Hospital Trust.
- All appointments must be booked between 1/3/2017 and 14/4/2017 and completed by 19/5/2017.
- Follow-up appointments are excluded from this offer.
- The availability of appointments may be limited for some specialities or consultants. You may elect to see a specific consultant subject to their being availability on their clinic schedules during the offer period.
- Should there be no availability for your chosen consultant during the offer period we reserve the right to assign your appointment to another consultant in the same medical speciality.
- If you do not attend for your booked appointment we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £75.
- Additional diagnostic investigations may be recommended by your consultant to confirm your diagnosis. These might include imaging, cardiac or respiratory investigations or blood tests. These are chargeable investigations. You are under no obligation to proceed with these at Benenden but if you do so you will be charged at our normal list prices.
- In certain circumstances a letter of referral from your GP may be required. We will advise you at the time of booking if we require a referral from your GP. Your GP may charge you for this service.
- Unless you specifically advise us otherwise we will send a report of our findings to your GP so that any relevant clinical information is recorded on your medical record.