What are the benefits of choosing Benenden Hospital?
Benenden Hospital is a modern, clean hospital where you’ll be in safe hands. Located in the tranquil Kent countryside, we are rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission and our patients are at the heart of everything we do, so you can be reassured you’ll receive the highest standard of medical and nursing care before, during and after your treatment.
Our commitment to infection prevention and control means that the current social distancing guidelines are strictly followed throughout the hospital, including the grounds, so you and your visitors can be confident you are in a safe and comfortable environment.
When you come to us for treatment, you can expect:
- 0% rate for hospital-acquired MRSA infection
- Comfortable and private en-suite rooms for overnight stays
- Continuous care from your chosen Consultant
- Excellent aftercare from our expert clinical teams
- Healthy eating options for all meals
- Free use of Wi-fi, phone, TV and radio in your private room
- Ample free on-site parking for you and your visitors
- On-site pharmacy
When you use the NHS referral service, the cost of your treatment with us is covered by the NHS. You'll only pay for extra personal items, as you would in an NHS hospital.
How do I get an NHS referral to Benenden Hospital?
Your GP will be able to advise you on the referral process for your local NHS Trust.