The health and wellbeing of everyone who comes to Benenden Hospital - whether they're a patient or member of staff - is our number one priority.
The pandemic may have caused you to be more concerned if you have to come to the hospital for an outpatient appointment or inpatient treatment. Rest assured we've reviewed our patient journey and implemented measures to meet the health and wellbeing needs of everyone at our CQC rated “Outstanding” hospital.
Strict hygiene and infection-control measures have always been a priority at Benenden Hospital and we’ve strengthened those measures to ensure everyone stays safe.
What we’ve been doing
- On arrival you'll be welcomed by a member of staff who will take your temperature, apply hand gel and ask you some questions about your health.
- The Atrium at Benenden Hospital, which formed part of our multi-million-pound redevelopment two years ago, has been re-configured to support social distancing guidance.
- A ‘no-contact’ patient-routing system has been introduced in the Hospital to reduce close contact for everyone.
- As part of our existing strict hygiene and cleaning regime, anti-bacterial hand sanitising products are available on tables in the waiting areas and other key points throughout the hospital
- Plus, you’ll find that hospital staff who need to be closer than two metres will wear appropriate personal protective equipment
If you require more information, see how we're keeping you safe or please contact our Private Patient Team on 01580 242521.
Published on 22 June 2020