Free Consultation Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions of the free consultation offer
Free consultation offer applies to self-funding patients booking an initial consultation with a consultant at Benenden Hospital Trust.
- All appointments must be booked between 17/11/2017 and 22/12/2017 and completed by 31/1/2018.
- Follow-up appointments are excluded from this offer.
- The availability of appointments may be limited for some specialities or consultants. You can elect to see a specific consultant subject to their being availability on their clinic schedules during the offer period.
- Should there be no availability for your chosen consultant during the offer period we reserve the right to assign your appointment to another consultant in the same medical speciality
- If you do not attend for your booked appointment we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of £75
- Additional diagnostic investigations may be recommended by your consultant to confirm your diagnosis. These might include imaging, cardiac or respiratory investigations or blood tests. These are chargeable investigations. You are under no obligation to proceed with these at Benenden but if you do so you will be charged at our normal list prices.
- In most circumstances a letter of referral from your GP will be required. We will advise you at the time of booking if we require a referral from your GP or not. Your GP may charge you for this service.
- Unless you specifically advise us otherwise we will send a report of our findings to your GP so that any relevant clinical information is recorded on your medical record.