Why work for Benenden Hospital
To attract staff of the highest calibre, we offer excellent working conditions and facilities, promoting flexible working and a healthy home/work life balance. We are committed to professional development and have excellent training and education facilities in a safe and respectful environment. We work hard to make sure that everyone in Benenden feels involved and share our values and vision for the future.
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
Our Hospital and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our patients
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
As part of the Benenden Hospital team, you will enjoy all these benefits:
- Competitive salaries
- 27 days' annual leave entitlement in addition to normal bank holidays, rising with length of service
- Defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance plan
- Free membership to Benenden (for permanent and long term temporary staff)
- Opportunity to join Benenden for temporary and bank staff at the above rate together with additional family members and friends
- Free bike loans
- Sodexo Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance scheme
- Access to Occupational Health advisors
- In-house training and development facilities
- Enjoyable social events such as the bi-annual fair, Christmas lunches and dinners, prize-giving, trips, quiz nights and raffles
- Opportunity to apply for the Lord Plant Travel Fellowship with up to £3,000 for the successful staff member to travel anywhere globally and learn about healthcare related ideas
- Subsidised food and beverages, and free on-site parking
- Investors in People accreditation