At Benenden Hospital we put patients are at the heart of everything we do. We attract kind, compassionate and talented people to our ultra modern private hospital, which has been rated as Outstanding by the CQC.
Benenden Hospital offers excellent working conditions and facilities and we also promote flexible working and a healthy home/work life balance. We are committed to professional development and have excellent training and education facilities. We work hard to make sure that everyone in Benenden feels involved and shares our values and vision for the future.
“I love working at Benenden Hospital, it’s a beautiful location in the countryside”
“The whole organisation is supportive”
“It’s the team, the team are amazing”
“Benenden is a bit like a family”
“The whole atmosphere is brilliant”
These are just some of the reasons why more than 400 people work at Benenden Hospital which offers a number of full, part-time and flexible job opportunities ranging from patient advisors, receptionists, administration, radiographers, nursing, catering and housekeeping.
Recruitment process and checks
Our Hospital and team are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our patients and therefore all our vacancies are subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
As part of the Benenden Hospital team, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- 27 days' annual leave entitlement in addition to normal bank holidays, rising with length of service
- Defined contribution pension scheme and life assurance plan
- Free membership to Benenden (for permanent and long term temporary staff)
- Free bike loans
- Employee assistance scheme
- Access to Occupational Health advisors
- In-house training and development facilities
- Enjoyable social events such as the bi-annual fair, Christmas lunches and dinners, prize-giving, trips, quiz nights and raffles
- Opportunity to apply for the Lord Plant Travel Fellowship with up to £3,000 for the successful staff member to travel anywhere globally and learn about healthcare related ideas
- Subsidised food and beverages, and free on-site parking
- Investors in People accreditation