Directions to Benenden Hospital
Benenden Hospital is set in a beautiful location in the heart of rural Kent, accessible by road or rail, our location, our staff, and our professional stands combine us to make us 'The hospital with space and time to care'.
Our address is:
Benenden Hospital Trust
Goddard's Green Road
The postcode for GPS direction to the hospital is TN17 4AX, it is essential you enter East End, as the post code alone will take you to Green Lane not the correct location. The hospital has ample free parking spaces located off Goddard's Green Road, although some of this parking is several hundred yards from the main reception, so please allow time to park. Disabled parking is located on the other side of the road opposite the main reception and there is a drop off point right outside reception.
Directions from London
Take the M20 towards Folkestone and leave at junction 8, following the signposts for the A20 and Leeds Castle.
- At the roundabout take the exit onto the B2163 to Leeds village.
- Follow the B2163 for 3.5 miles to a crossroads and then turn left onto the A274 signposted Sutton Valence, Headcorn & Biddenden.
- Stay on the A274 to Biddenden. Follow the Directions from Biddenden below.
Directions from the M25
- Leave the M25 at junction 5 following signposts for the A21 and Hastings.
- Continue on the A21 until 5 miles past the Pembury turn off and then take a left turn onto the A262 signposted Goudhurst, Cranbrook, Ashford.
- Continue on the A262 to Biddenden. At the T-junction turn right onto the A274 for Tenterden. Follow the Directions from Biddenden below.
Directions from Biddenden
- On the A274 about 0.5 miles from Biddenden take the right turn on a sharp left hand bend. The hospital is signposted here.
- Follow the road to the Castleton Oak crossroads and go straight across. Continue on this road for a further 0.5 miles until you reach the hospital.
- The main hospital car parks are directly opposite the main hospital building.
Directions from Hastings
Take the A21/B2244 towards Hawkhurst.
- Not long after you go past the Kent sign, you will reach a crossroads. Turn right onto Conghurst Lane.
- After 1.7 miles, turn right onto Rye Rd. Shortly after, turn left onto Sponden Lane and continue straight onto Mill Street and onto New Pond Road
- Turn right onto Goddards Green Road where you will reach the hospital after 1.8 miles.
The nearest train station to Benenden Hospital is Headcorn railway station located just 5.5 miles away.
For more information on train times, please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk/.
We cannot accept any responsibility for the information, advice or other services that they provide for you.
Benenden Hospital provides a free minibus service for patients and visitors to and from Headcorn station and the hospital. This is an hourly service Monday to Friday, which connects with the train service to London.
Benenden Hospital to Headcorn Station (Monday to Friday):
Headcorn Station to Benenden Hospital (Monday to Friday):