Decontamination Services Administrator
Full Time - 37.7 Hours per week
Set in the heart of the Kent Countryside, our CQC Outstanding rated hospital has just had a multi million pound extension. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an administrator in our Decontamination Department, on a permanent contract.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- To collate, update and maintain spreadsheets relating to staff working hours, annual leave and absence
- To produce monthly key performance indicator reports for DS relating to production throughput
- To organise and produce agendas and minutes for departmental meetings
- To act as the department's requisitioner for DS orders
Decontamination Services play a crucial role in our Hospital and you will need self motivation and a positive attitude. Candidates should also have the following skills:
- Educated to A Level or equivalent standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a customer centered environment
- Excellent IT skills i.e. PAS, MS Office
- Awareness of, or willingness to gain awareness of decontamination processes, standards, legislation and guidance
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.