37.5 Hours per week
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Due to an internal promotion, we are seeking a Senior Physiotherapist to join our busy and professional team. Your role will be to support the Lead Physio, coach junior members of the team and provide the highest levels of physiotherapy.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy care in the musculoskeletal outpatient service. To include holistic and thorough assessments, resulting in individualised, clinically reasoned and evidenced based treatment programs.
- Contribute and facilitate excellent standards of physiotherapy care to the orthopaedic in patients and be an active member of the multidisciplinary team.
- To support and coach junior members of the team, including students and physiotherapy assistants.
- To be an active member of the department and to support the department lead in the development and implementation of audits, in-service training/peer reviews, guidelines and service provision.
To be considered for this role you need to have the following qualifications and experience:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or equivalent
- Relevant experience at Junior level with the MSK outpatient setting
- Basic awareness of respiratory principles and techniques, including ACBT
- Aware of the KSF
- Strong patient centre approach
- Excellent prioritisation, delegation and time keeping skills
For a full list of the benefits and rewards at Benenden Hospital, please see the 'Why work for us' section of the careers page on our website.
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date 18th August
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.