1 * Full Time – 37.5 Hours per week
1 * Part Time - 27 Hours per week
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Working within our bust Patient Appointments Team, you will provide a high level of customer service to both Hospital Stakeholders and Patients. This is an important role in ensuring that our patients enjoy outstanding levels of service and the hospital is offering appointments as efficiently as possible.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Undertake scheduling duties relevant to the coordination of the hospital’s activity timetable, including outpatient clinics, theatre sessions and ACU procedures
- Cover a wide range of administrative duties linking in with other key areas to ensure the smooth running of the department in accordance with all policies, procedures and guidelines
- Work in close liaison with Consultants and Medical Staff, responding immediately and effectively at all times
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the delivery of KPIs relevant to the role
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer centred approach
- Previous relevant experience
- Customer care qualification or willingness to work towards
- Relevant experience within a healthcare/ customer centred environment
- Excellent IT skills e. APAS, Microsoft Office
- Methodical and well organised with a high level of attention to detail
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary, including an element of performance related pay
- 27 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Excellent Life Assurance benefit
- Free Membership of Benenden Health for Permanent Staff
- Free parking
- Subsidised eye tests
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised on site Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social club
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368 or for a full Job Profile please click here
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date 14th July 2019
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.