Product and Service Development Officer
Full Time 37.5 Hours per Week
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Working within the Marketing and Business Development team, you will be responsible for the development of new services, bringing new products to the market.
The main responsibilities for the role include:
- Identifying and delivering opportunities for product and service development that will support business growth
- Driving product development across the hospital departments
- Supporting the drive for and delivery of the self-pay patient growth strategy
- Overseeing new product or service projects working alongside both internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging and working alongside the hospital consultants and clinicians, to support development and growth within their services.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Confident verbal, written and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to engage with any stakeholders, teams, managers and partners
- Strong commercial awareness including reporting skills and measuring success
- Ability to identify new leads, absorb feedback constructively and sell ideas
- Experience in Project Management and Product Development, ideally in a Healthcare environment
- Educated to a degree level or significant experience in business or product development
- Competent in using MS Office and CRM systems such as Salesforce
In return for this, you receive the following comprehensive benefits:
- Competitive salary, including an element of performance related pay
- 27 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Excellent Life Assurance benefit
- Free Membership of Benenden Health for Permanent Staff
- Free parking
- Subsidised eye tests
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised on site Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social club
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.