It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Working within our new, and well equipped, Physio department, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide a high standard of physiotherapy care in the Musculoskeletal outpatient service. To include holistic and thorough assessments, resulting in individualised, clinically reasoned and evidence based treatment programs
- contribute and facilitate excellent standards or physiotherapy care to the orthopaedic inpatients and be an active member of the multidisciplinary team
- To support coach junior members of the teams, including students and physiotherapy assistants
- To actively support all of the department’s services and objectives, including in-service training, audits and participating in peer reviews.
To be considered for this role, you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience at a junior level within an MSK outpatient setting
- Basic awareness of respiratory principles and techniques, including ACBT
- Aware of the KSF or equivalent
- Aware of the importance of clinical governance and its role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong patient centred approach
The rewards and benefits of working at Benenden Hospital can be found in the 'Why work for us' page of the careers section of our website.
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368 or for a full Job Profile, please click here.
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.