£18,500 pa pro rata
Part Time – 21.5 Hours per week
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
The Medical Administrator role includes the following key responsibilities:
- To undertake audio typing and other relevant administrative duties and link with other working areas to ensure the smooth running of the patient pathways.
- To assist the medical secretaries with various typing and administrative duties as required
- Assist patients by ensuring telephones are covered.
- Ensure all information is filed appropriately and IT systems are kept up to date.
- Work flexibly within the department.
The successful Medical Administrator will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong audio and touch typing skills are essential
- Relevant Professional qualifications (e.g. RSA, Pitman or NVQ) or relevant experience within a Healthcare environment.
- Excellent IT skills, including a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and databases
- Proven ability to undertake multiple tasks under pressure
- Strong patient centred approach
For the benefits and rewards at Benenden Hospital, please visit out 'Why work for us' section.
The closing date for this vacancy is the 17th October 2019.
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.