It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
The shifts will rotate between 0800 and 1800 and may include occasional Saturday working.
Benenden Hospital require a Junior Application Support Analyst to join our expanding IT team, and provide 1st line support for the Hospital’s IT applications.
Your main responsibilities would be as follows:
- Implement high standards of IT application support for all users
- Operate compliantly with the Hospital’s Practices and procedures to defined Service Level Agreements
- 08:00 to 18:00, with a Saturday rota (1 in 4 Saturdays depending on experience)
- Use your initiative and prioritise tasks effectively
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working in an IT service desk or IT application support environment
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Hornbill Service Manager toolset
- Exposure to ITIL working practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare experience would be an advantage
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary, including an element of performance related pay
- 27 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Excellent Life Assurance benefit
- Free Membership of Benenden Health for Permanent Staff
- Free parking
- Subsidised eye tests
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised on site Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social club
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368, or for a full job profile, please click here.
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date 23rd January 2020
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.