From £28,000 pa
37.5 Hours pw
Full Time Permanent Contract
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Our expanding IT team requires an Infrastructure Engineer to deliver high standards of 1st,2nd and 3rd line IT support to the hospital. You would also need to plan and implement project-based work to support defined strategic goals.
The responsibilities also include the following:
- Operate in compliance with the Hospital’s IT practices and procedures to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Cover an extended day shift pattern between 0800 and 1800, five days a week with occasional requirement for out of hours and weekend working.
- Follow standard operating policies and procedures of work, however you are expected to use your initiative and make decisions regarding prioritising your workload.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Server, DHCP, DNS, and Active Directory
- Network Management experience, ideally Cisco Meraki
- Office 365 Hosted Exchange (Azure)
- Firewall administration
- Experience of working within a service desk environment using the ITIL framework
For details of the benefits and rewards of working at Benenden Hospital, please visit the ‘Why work for us section’ on the careers page of our website.
If you require further information on this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for this vacancy is the 28th January.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.