Digital Marketing Manager
Full Time 37.5 Hours per Week
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Working within the Marketing and Business Development team, you will help to drive private self-funded patient numbers, private medical insurance referrals, Benenden Members paid for services and NHS e-referrals. You will help to achieve this by overseeing the website, email, social media and other marketing activity.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Plan, devise and execute the digital eCommerce strategy
- Create a roadmap to optimise the patient journey with a A/B and MV testing plan
- Manage email marketing campaigns with the email and CRM platform
- Develop social media influencer campaigns to help create further brand awareness and increase private patient numbers
- Utilise Google Analytics to produce regular reports for management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree in Marketing, Communications or a similar relevant field
- A minimum of three years Marketing experience
- A proven track record of implementing successful digital marketing strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and Hootsuite, and Microsoft Office
- Proven success of implementing email direct marketing campaigns
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent ability to interpret and analyse data
In return for this, you receive the following comprehensive benefits:
- Competitive salary, including an element of performance related pay
- 27 days annual leave entitlement plus Bank Holidays, rising with service
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Excellent Life Assurance benefit
- Free Membership of Benenden Health for Permanent Staff
- Free parking
- Subsidised eye tests
- Enhanced Maternity pay
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised on site Restaurant
- Cycle to work scheme
- Active social club
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.