Bank Registered Practitioner (ACU)
Competitive Hourly Rate
It is an exciting time to join Benenden Hospital! Our multi-million pound redevelopment means we can offer first class services in an amazing, modern environment. With an Outstanding CQC rating and a Silver award in Investors in People, you can be confident you are joining an industry leading team.
Working within our new, state of the art, Ambulatory Care Unit, you will be responsible for implementing high standards of care. This care needs to be given following Hospital guidelines and protocols, whilst keeping a patient-focused approach at all times.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Where necessary plan, prepare and facilitate theatre lists
- Accurately enter patient information on IT systems
- Ensure patient care areas are safe, fit for purpose and effectively maintained
- Maintain the safe custody of medications and controlled drugs
- Supervise junior members of the team
To be considered for this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
- First level Registered Nurse/ HCPC registered ODP
- Post registration education in a relevant or 5+ years equivalent experience
- Significant post registration experience with ILS training or willingness to work towards
- Basic phlebotomy and ECG monitoring experience
- Sound computer skills, e.g. MS Office Suite and web based reporting systems
- Strong patient centred approach
The Benenden Flexi Bank offers the following benefits:
- Flexible working patterns that you can fit in with your requirements
- 1 hour annual leave for every 8.25 worked
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme subject to minimum hours worked
- Excellent Life Assurance benefit
- Free parking
- Subsidised eye tests
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Free tea and coffee
- Subsidised on site Restaurant
For further information of this role please contact Derrick Howard on 01580 857368 or click here to see the full Role Profile
Together, we work hard to maintain a safe, comfortable, patient-focused environment for the people in our care.
All our vacancies are therefore subject to either a Standard or an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service as well as satisfactory reference checks. These procedures need to be completed before a new member of staff can join the hospital.
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date 8th April
Please note that if a large number of applications are received this vacancy may close before the closing date without notice.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have implemented a Privacy Notice to inform you, as prospective employees of Benenden Hospital Trust, of the types of data we process about you. Please visit our Careers page to read our Privacy Notice.