Contacting Benenden Hospital
There are many ways to contact us. Please choose your method from the list below.
If you're looking for directions to the Hospital, please visit our how to find us page.
For general Hospital enquiries, call us on:
Tel: 01580 240 333
Fax: 01580 243 095
All membership enquiries should be directed to Benenden Healthcare.
Existing members: 0800 414 8100
New members and to join Benenden Healthcare: 0800 414 8001
To contact Benenden regarding your membership online, use their contact form here.
For media enquiries, contact our PR executive in the media office on: 01580 857 545
Send your enquiry via post to:
Benenden Hospital Trust
Goddard's Green Road
If you would like to let us know any comments about the care you received at Benenden Hospital, please complete the feedback form. We value your opinions and comments and will use them to help the process of continually improving our service.
Benenden Hospital is committed to continual improvement of the service it provides. We take all complaints and concerns very seriously and look to see what lessons we can learn to improve services and improve quality in every area. We also make every effort to resolve matters quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.
If you are dissatisfied with our service or facilities we need to know so that we can take positive action to put things right for you and learn from your experience to make sure other people benefit from your comments.
If you are not happy we ask that you let us know as soon as possible.
On receiving your complaint we will:
- Deal with your complaint in accordance with our complaints policy. For more information on our complaints procedure please on the link below
- Guarantee that you will not be treated any differently as a result of raising a complaint or concern
- Handle your complaint in an objective way to discover what went wrong and rectify the situation if possible
- Communicate with you in clear jargon-free language
- Wherever possible use the lessons learnt to improve our services
If you are unhappy with our service please use the form linked below to register your complaint, giving as much detail as possible to aid us in our investigation.
Once submitted, the form goes direct to the Governance team who will deal with the information in accordance with our complaints procedure.